The 6th Alleyway Festival will take place from May 21-23 in the areas of Seo-gu, Dong-gu, Jung-gu, and Yeongdo-gu, Busan.
The 6th Alleyway Festival is a walking festival that visits various attractions in the old downtown areas of Busan. There are walking programs with different themes for each area and prior registration is required to participate.
The festival’s signature program is a 17-kilometer-long walking contest called the Busan Wondosim Walking Trail. This trail travels to all four areas of the old downtown and participants can witness the various charms of the past and present of Busan.
- Period: May 21-23, 2021
- Slogan: Busan Wondosim Homecoming Walking Festival
- Location: Areas of Jung-gu, Dong-gu, Seo-gu, & Yeongdo-gu in Busan
- Main programs
- Busan Wondosim Walking Trail (17 kilometers): May 22, 2021 / 13:00-15:00 / 10,000 won per person
- Cheonmasan-ro Night Walk: May 21, 2021 / 19:00-22:00 / 10,000 won per couple
- Romantic Healing Walk: May 23, 2021 / 17:00-20:00 / 5,000 won per person
- Huinyeoul Pet Walk: May 23, 2021 / 13:00-17:00 / 5,000 won per person
- Website: www.bfo.or.kr (Korean, English, Chinese)
* Limited to first 250 people to sign up
* Operates in 30 min intervals with 50 people for safe walking and social distancing
* Registration for select programs may end early