- Notices: Festival will be held both on and off-line
- Period: 09.12.2020 ~ 09.13.2020
- Address: 3, Eunhaeng-ro, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do (전라북도 전주시 완산구 은행로 3 (풍남동2가))
- Location: Area of Gyeonggijeon Shrine in Jeonju Hanok Village
- 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- For more info: +82-63-288-9937
- Sponsors / Management
Cultural Heritage Administration, Jeollabuk-do, Jeonju-si / Culture and Art Factory
Jeonju Cultural Heritage Night Tour focuses on preserving and remembering Korea’s heritage and the ancestors’ spirits. Jeonju features many historical sites from the Joseon dynasty and traditional culture. During Cultural Heritage Night, Jeonju will become more special and every visitor can enjoy the cultural heritages including intangible and tangible assets alike as a fun activity.
Parade, exhibitions, performances, food zones, game activities, etc.
*Programs and schedule subject to change
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
*Possible changes in programs to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Check the official website for details.
- Duration of Performance: Varies by program
- Age Limit: Open to visitors of all ages
From Central City Bus Terminal, take a bus to Jeonju Bus Terminal.
From Jeonju Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 684 and get off at Jeondong Catholic Church. Hanok Village Bus Stop.
- Homepage: www.jeonjunight.com