The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program.
This year, the International Conference on Ecotourism, Sustainability, and Sustainable Development will be organized on Nov. 26-27 in Jerusalem, Israel. As most events were held through the online platforms as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, this conference is no exception.
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Ecotourism, Sustainability, and Sustainable Development. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Ecotourism, Sustainability, and Sustainable Development.
Here are some of the selected typical papers will be presented at the conference:
- The State Support to the Tourism Policy Formation Mechanism in Black Sea Basin Countries (Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia, Georgia) and Its Impact on Sustainable Tourism Development
A. Bahar Ganiyeva, M. Sabuhi Tanriverdiyev
- The Ecological Footprint of Tourism in Jalapão/TO/Brazil
Mary L. G. S. Senna, Afonso R. Aquino
- A Model of Sustainability in the Accommodation Sector
L. S. Zavodna, J. Zavodny Pospisil
- CO2 Emission and Cost Optimization of Reinforced Concrete Frame Designed by Performance-Based Design Approach
Jin Woo Hwang, Byung Kwan Oh, Yousok Kim, Hyo Seon Park
- Media Facades Utilization for Sustainable Tourism Promotion in Historic Places: Case Study of the Walled City of Famagusta, North Cyprus
Nikou Javadi, Uğur Dağlı