Welcome to Issues and Insiders. Today we offer you a glimpse of a special exhibition taking place at Saatchi Gallery over in London to mark a hundred and 40 years of diplomatic ties between Korea and the U.K.
For more I have Steven Lee at the Korea Creative Content Agency live on the line. Steven, it's a pleasure.
I also have Jung Seoyoung at LOCUS-X with us. Seoyoung it's good to have you with us.
1) Steven, let's begin with a few words about what is meant by an exhibition that fuses new technology with cultural content.
2) And that being said, Steven, what can you now tell us about your exhibition there in London, and what makes it important?
3) Steven, I hear there is a section of this exhibition that seeks to commemorate Korea's 140th anniversary of diplomatic ties with the U.K. Do tell us more.
4) Seoyoung, you are a participating member of this unique exhibition in London. Do tell us about your company and the section in which your artistic works are being showcased.
5) Seoyoung, what prompted your company to partake in this exhibition?
6) Seoyoung, to what extent, are virtual influencers of great appeal to both brands and fans?
7) Steven, I hear the exhibition has a total of six sections. Which others do you care to highlight?
8) Steven, what has been the public response to the exhibition thus far?
9) Seoyoung, the phrase "uncanny valley" is being thrown around quite a bit amid advances in AI. First, for the sake of those who may not be familiar with this jargon, do tell us what it means, and what are your thoughts regarding it?
10) Steven, let's end with a few words about The Oulim's future plans.