Saenggwabang, located in the Sojubang hall of Gyeongbokgung Palace, is one of the six residences of the royal court, and is where desserts and special meals for the kings and queens were prepared. Based on the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty, the Gyeongbokgung Palace Saengwabang Program is an experience program designed to allow you to enjoy the palace cuisine and medicinal tea still consumed today.
* The 2023 Gyeongbokgung Saenggwabang runs through a pre-reservation system via ticket link without on-site registration, and allows a maximum of 2 reservations per person. (Phone reservations are only available for individuals aged 65 or older, people with disabilities, and national merit recipients).
* Following the implementation of the pre-payment system, reservations for the 2023 Gyeongbokgung Palace Saenggwabang can only be confirmed upon advance payment of the set menu price.
* Identity verification will be conducted on-site during the event. In case the ID presented does not match the name of the reservation holder, entry may be denied. It is, therefore, essential to bring a valid ID.
- Event Dates: Apr 20, 2023 ~ Jun 28, 2023
- Phone: +82-2-1522-2295
- Website: View Website
- Website Language: KOR
- Hours of Operation: 10:00 - 11:10 KST(1st session) | 11:40 - 12:50 KST (2nd session) | 13:50 - 15:00 KST (3rd session) | 15:30 - 16:40 KST (4th session)
- Holidays: Closed Tuesdays, 5/31 (Wed)
- Important: Ticket reservation: https://www.ticketlink.co.kr/product/43514 - Reservation 1st Round: April 11 (Tuesday) from 13:00 KST / Event period 4.20 - 5.28 Reservation available - Reservation 2md Round: May 19 (Fri) from 13:00 KST / Event period 5.29 - 6.28 Reservation available
- Fee: SaengGwaBang Signature Menu Set KRW 15,000 | Juak Set KRW 12,000
- Address: 03045 161, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul (Gyeongbokgung Palace)
- Transportation: Subway Line 3, Gyeongbokgung Station, Exit 5