Don't miss out on a romantic autumn night featuring various artistic performances and a drone show with up to 1,000 drones illuminating the Seoul night sky. This event takes place every Friday and includes a spectacular drone show and pre-show cultural performances. In September, the theme is 'City Break,' and drones will transform the Hangang River night sky into a canvas for Seoul night tours (September 8th), Jazz Night (September 15th), and Dream World (September 22nd).
○ Sept. 8 (Fri), Sept. 15 (Fri), Oct. 6 (Fri), Oct. 27 (Fri)
- 19:00-19:05 [Opening Performance] Drone Light Show (500 drones)
- 19:05-20:00 Cultural Arts Performance
- 20:00-20:10 [Main Performance] Drone Light Show (700 drones)
- 20:10-20:40 Busking Performance
○ Sept. 22 (Fri), Oct. 13 (Fri), Oct. 20 (Fri)
- 19:00-19:40 Cultural Arts Performance
- 20:00-20:10 [Main Performance] Drone Light Show (1,000 drones)
※ Please note that on the event day, the music fountain at Ttukseom Hangang Park will be temporarily suspended at 19:00 and 20:00.
※ On October 1st (Sun), there will be no cultural arts performance, and only the Drone Light Show with 1,000 drones will occur.
Event Dates: Sep 08, 2023 ~ Oct 27, 2023
Website: View Website
Website Language: KOR
Hours of Operation: Vary per session (19:00-20:40)
Important: The main show occurs between 20:00-20:10 (10min)
Fee: Free admission
Address: 05097 139, Gangbyeonbuk-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul (Ttukseom Hangang Park Riverside Stage)
Transportation: Subway Line 7, Ttukseom Park Station, Exits 2 & 3